1969 Velocity Tiffany Blue Classic Ford Bronco
Put the ‘sport’ back in the original SUV with this beautiful Tiffany Blue Ford Bronco from Velocity. This old Bronco’s been revived and essentially completely rebuilt from the ground up with the most capable gear you’ll find befitting an athletic vehicle like this.
An original chassis has been modded to accept V8 power the likes of which was never seen in the first-gen Ford Bronco from the factory: a 430+ horsepower Coyote crate engine mated to an AOD tranny. Intimidating sound rumbles from the Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers, and power transmits to 33-inch BFGs through brand new Dana/Ford axles. Wilwood disc brakes hide behind the Pacer Polished wheels, ready to pull its ponies to a halt.
The body has been finessed, and sporty rear fenders with molded flares allow for even more suspension travel before it’s coated in layer after layer of GLASURIT custom paint. Like modern sport trims, the grille’s been color-matched with the same Tiffany Blue paint.
The Velocity Classic interior fits this build perfectly with gorgeous hickory premium vinyl on our own interior setup, complete with Velocity Custom all-weather floor mats and a matching bikini top on a 6-point roll cage tied into the frame. Whether headed to the beach, the mall, or a car show, you’ll love the drive with A/C, Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, and an awesome sound system too.
To us, it’s all about the details. From the power side steps and new glass to the OEM bumpers, get the best like only Velocity does.
1969 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Tiffany Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- RetroSound BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.