1971 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Midnight Blue
When you get the feel of this Bronco, more than the color will feel like royalty. From the ground up, the full Velocity treatment has been applied starting with a powder coated factory chassis. The body’s been smoothed and countless hours have gone into the mirror-like GLASURIT Royal Blue custom paint job and finishing assembly. Lifted a few inches, the bolt-on fender flares frame off the Pacer polished wheels.
Our passion shines through with every detail that catches your eye. From the OEM chrome bumpers and JW Speaker LED headlights to the color-matched bikini top and brand new hardware, you’ll keep finding things to marvel about. That carries through the Velocity Classic hickory vinyl interior where you’ll find digital gauges, an Ididit tilt column, and a modern sound system neatly finished into the dash.
The moment you turn the ignition, a whole new experience roars to life. Feel the raw power of a Velocity favorite, the Coyote V8 rumbling from our Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. In true 4WD fashion, a Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diff put the power to the ground.
Nothing’s left to chance with this ’71 Ford Bronco from Velocity. See the custom touches that set us apart like power side steps, Velocity Custom floor mats, and Wilwood disc brakes. It’s more than just transportation – it’s a thrilling experience with every drive.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Color Changing Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Blended Bikini Top
- Fender Flares
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields