1972 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Hardtop
New vehicles have nothing on this 1972 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco. Ready to take Best In Show or beat up the backcountry trails, it’s over-engineered to perform better than the rest while looking like a showstopper.
A powder coated chassis establishes the foundation with a meticulous body mounted on it with cut rear quarters and molded fender flares all around. A rich SEMA green GLASURIT custom paint has been laid down along with a gold grille and SEMA stripe accents. With or without the color-matched hardtop installed, there’s an undeniable elegance to it. For the finishing exterior touches, Velocity Exclusive bumpers with LED lights and power side steps are fitted.
Inside, touches of modern luxury shine through in a live oak leather-wrapped Velocity Exclusive interior. We’ve included Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a Sony/Kicker sounds system with a touchscreen head unit, A/C, and much more. When you’re going for an open-air feel, the color-matched bikini top deploys for a little sun protection.
When you step into the throttle, prepare to be thrilled. We’ve put a fan favorite, the Coyote V8 crate engine with 430+ hp, under the hood. Along with an AOD transmission and Velocity Custom exhaust, our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, and new axles, it’s a setup that’s not just reliable, but exhilarating to pilot.
At Velocity, we know classic restorations and mods, and we know old Broncos better than anyone. Learn more about this show-ready build or find out how we can bring your project to life.
1972 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Dark Green and Gold Two Tone Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 35/12.50R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Black Pacer Wheels
- Custom Hardtop
- Velocity Exclusive Steel Bumpers
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 3.5” Suspension Lift
- 2″ Body Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.