1973 VELOCITY SIGNATURE CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
The rich look of chrome, Brittany Blue Custom PPG paint, power steps, and white upholstery – it can’t be beat! Our ’73 Bronco is fully revitalized from boots to bikini top including a corrected factory chassis and a glassy-finished Bronco body with molded fenders, with all-new weather seals and windows. It’s accented by OE-style badges and upgraded with JW Speaker LED headlights and our 4-point roll cage for style and safety.
The in-house upholstery team at Velocity has wrapped our own high-back front seat, rear bench, and interior panels in white marine-grade vinyl and an exclusive Double Diamond stitch pattern. If royalty drove a Bronco, this would be it. Add modern accessories like Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and an Alpine/Kicker sound system, and you’re in for a regal experience.
What drives us at Velocity is our passion, but what drives this Classic Bronco is just as powerful: a 5.0L Coyote V8 our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, new axles, an auto OD transmission, and our own custom exhaust. Add modern 4-wheel Wilwood disc brakes and other fine touches, and this Signature Series build will stop on a dime.
Be the envy around town. Drive this Signature Series Bronco or ask us about other builds that fit your wants list.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ Front Bench Seat with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
- Painted Grill
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.