1974 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
In one word, unforgettable. Experience the Velocity difference with this classic Ford Bronco made better than the original in every way. Painstaking care has gone into this build, starting with hundreds of hours modifying, correcting, and powder coating the chassis before adding a Dana 4 front and Ford 9-inch rear end. Even the details you can’t see such as Wilwood disc brakes elevate this old Ford Bronco to the best on the road.
An impeccably perfected tub fits onto the chassis, and even we’re captivated by the Anvil Grey GLASURIT paint with every glance. It’s only fitting it receives new glass, weather seals, hardware, and OEN-style chrome bumpers for the factory finish. Again, we’ve made it better with JW Speaker LED headlights and cut, molded rear fenders before rolling it out on Pacer polished wheels.
The interior is unmistakably Velocity in every way. Our Velocity Exclusive Interior adds a fold-and-tumble rear bench and a front bench seat wrapped in a rich Walnut marine-grade vinyl interior. Premium touches are designed to bring you into the 21st century like the touchscreen audio interface and Kicker/Alpine speakers. An Ididit tilt column and Vintage Air A/C add must-have functionality plus we’ve included a 4-point roll cage and power side steps for convenience and safety.
All that’s left is to turn the key and go, powered by a 430-plus hp Coyote 5.0L V8. It shreds the BFG rubber with an auto OD transmission while screaming an aggressive tune with our Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers.
This classic Bronco makes a statement, and you’ll love every minute of it. Find out more about this build or ask how we can make your project come to life.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Anvil Gray Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Blended Bikini Top
- Molded Fenders
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.