1967 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Midnight Edition for sale - $248,400
It’s our Midnight Edition, but you’ll be cruising in this ’67 Early Ford Bronco in the broad daylight featuring blacked-out aspects throughout along with our renowned Velocity quality.
Get the sportiest look possible with cut rear quarters and bolt-on fender flares all around, paint matched Nardo Gray like the rest of the body. The grille, four-point roll cage, OE bumpers, and all the badges stand out, painted black to match the Method Racing wheels with BFGs. Finished with new lighting, hardware, and trim, it’s a brand new vehicle despite being 65 years old.
The widened, boxed chassis has been powder coated black before having new axles bolted on, along with Wilwood disc brakes all around. Then the engine and transmission are fitted – a 430+ hp Coyote V8 and an Automatic Overdrive transmission that completely modernize the Bronco’s performance. Notice goosebumps pop up when you hear the engine roar through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust while sipping from our stainless steel fuel tank.
Built for the driver’s and passengers’ comfort alike, this Bronco includes the Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats and rear bench. Ice-cold air has been installed, and an Ididit tilt column and our digital gauge cluster add new elements with period-correct looks.
We’re proud of the work we do, and it shows with the attention to detail you’ll find in this Bronco and every vehicle we touch.
1976 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Nardo Gray Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich Baja Champion T/A
- Method Racing Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Black OEM Bumpers and Black Trim
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High back front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.