1968 CLASSIC FORD BRONCO RANGER EDITION - $270,100
Everything about this 1968 classic Ford Bronco is totally fresh, and that goes for the bold Velocity Orange GLASURIT custom paint too! Stand out from the rest in a fully restored icon from Ford with custom touches throughout.
Its foundation is a boxed and powder-coated original Bronco frame, widened to accept one of our favorites, a 5.0L Coyote V8 crate engine. It’s attached to a whole new drivetrain including an AOD transmission and Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diff, plus brakes have been seriously upgraded from the original drums to Wilwood disc brakes and Hydroboost assist. Topped off with Velocity Custom performance exhaust, its modern performance is second to none.
The classic Ford Bronco body has been left uncut with the original low-slung quarters, and the orange paint features the Ranger Edition Wimbledon White custom stripes. Because you’re buying a better-than-new truck, we always install new glass, weather seals, JW Speaker LED headlights, and new trim and hardware.
Along with the custom look outside, this old Bronco’s been given new life with custom white upholstery on the Velocity Exclusive interior, including custom seat inserts sewn by our in-house team. The theme continues in the dash pad, console, doors, and even the color-matched bikini top pulled over the roll cage. With digital gauges, a Bluetooth-equipped sound system and quality speakers, Vintage Air A/C, and much more, it’s a new look and feel in an eye-catching classic.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Velocity Orange
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ranger Stripe Kit
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All-Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- RetroSound BT Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.
To learn more about this Signature Series build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.