1969 Classic Ford Bronco
Old-school esthetics collide with engineering by today’s standards in our 1969 early Ford Bronco.
This classic example of what Velocity can do keeps the original rear quarters uncut and adds modern power and electronics plus a new interior.
The vintage Boxwood Green GLASURIT custom paint has been layered over a corrected body that’s mounted on a powder-coated original chassis. Keeping the vintage appearance alive, we’ve put Wimbledon White-painted bumpers on that match the grille and 17-inch painted steel wheels. The theme continues into the cab with a 6-point roll cage painted the same off-white hue. Of course, retro-style JW Speaker LED headlights and new trim, glass, and weather seals are a must.
Our in-house upholstery team has done brilliant work inside, wrapping the Velocity Exclusive interior with hickory premium vinyl. Electronics that weren’t around in the 60s have been added including a touchscreen head unit, Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, and power steps to get in and out of the interior.
Modern performance is packed under the hood, featuring a 430+ hp Coyote V8 crate engine paired with an AOD transmission. The little hairs on the back of your neck will stand up straight when you blip the throttle and the Velocity Exclusive headers and performance exhaust sing a tune.
It’s all about detail, from the Boxwood Green custom paint to the Ranger Package. This ’69 Bronco is a classic example of the work you’ll get from Velocity.
|Interior||Hickory Classic Stitch|
|Engine||Gen II 5.0L Ford Coyote V8|
|Transmission||4-Speed Automatic Transmission|
|Chassis||Restored Ford Frame|
- Gen II 5.0L Ford Coyote V8
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Exclusive Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Two Tone Custom Paint
- Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17" Painted Steel Wheels
- 265/70R17 Cooper Tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 6-Point Color Matched Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Chrome Components
- OEM Mirrors
- Power Steps
- Raptor Liner Undercarriage and Bed Liner
- Painted OEM Bumpers
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Classic Wood Steering Wheel
- Auto-dim Rear View Mirror
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Restored Ford Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- 1" Body Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank