1969 Classic Ford Bronco
What’s more American than a Classic Ford Bronco? The answer is nothing, which means that this Velocity build will be right at home in your driveway.
Completely restored and customized for its original appeal with modern enhancements like only we do – what’s not love about that?
Beginning with a smoothed and corrected chassis that’s modified to accept modern V8s, our experts have installed a new Ford Coyote engine, AOD tranny, and Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles. On the end of those axles are Wilwood disc brakes when you inevitably have to stop. We’ve also installed our own Velocity Custom exhaust and headers, plus a more efficient Velocity Exclusive serpentine system.
The body has been methodically restored, maintaining its uncut rear fenders and OE stylings. Two-tone paint, including the Ranger stripes, keep it looking clean and period correct, and this build even includes a color-matched custom hardtop. Of course, new hardware, seals, glass, and LED headlights find their way into this meticulous build.
No Bronco off the assembly line in 1969 had an interior like this. Climb in using retractable power steps and sit in the leather-wrapped Ranger Interior with tweed-like inserts. In-vehicle entertainment has been elevated with a Pioneer touchscreen head unit with Apple CarPlay, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster gives you the information you need at the wheel.
If you want the best you can get in a classic look you love, choose a Velocity-built vehicle like this ’69 Bronco.
|Engine||Gen II 5.0L Ford Coyote V8|
|Transmission||4-Speed Automatic Transmission|
|Chassis||VR Exclusive Frame built by Roadstershop|
- Gen II 5.0L Ford Coyote V8
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Exclusive Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Two Tone Custom Paint
- Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17" Painted Steel Wheels
- 265/70R17 Cooper Tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 6-Point Color Matched Roll Cage
- Custom Hardtop
- OEM Mirrors
- Power Steps
- Painted Undercarriage and Engine Bay
- Painted OEM Bumpers
- Velocity Ranger Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Heated Seats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Classic Wood Steering Wheel
- Auto-dim Rear View Mirror
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Backup Camera
- VR Exclusive Frame built by Roadster Shop
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- 1" Body Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank