International Scout II
Velocity’s Signature Series International Scout II is a refined revitalization of the rugged-off roader.
Starting at $339,900
Made Better With Time
Velocity’s Series International Scout II is the ultimate combination of vintage 4×4 style, hand-built luxury, and modern performance. The Signature Series Scout II keeps the original look and feel of the truck without the compromises that are typical in a classic vehicle.
Built by our team of craftsmen with our proprietary build process, you can expect a vintage vehicle that doesn’t miss on safety, function, or drivability. This is a classic vehicle, but better, ready to be enjoyed for years to come.
Inside of the International Scout II, Velocity continues to defy expectations with a luxurious interior refresh that retains the vintage aesthetic but gains modern materials and technology. Upgraded seats and your choice of marine grade vinyl or optional leather in a variety of colors and patterns lifts the Scout II from a simple utilitarian tool to memory making masterpiece.
Equipped with Vintage Air A/C, FOCAL audio system, Bluetooth head unit, and a Velocity-exclusive digital dash bring the IH Scout II right into the modern age. Every stitch and surface shows the meticulous craftsmanship of the Signature Series Scout II.
Velocity’s International Scout II is ready for the road with a new Chevrolet LT1 engine, with 460 horsepower, to ensure it moves as well as it looks. Combined with a new 10L80 10-speed transmission the Scout II has no problem passing highway traffic. New 4-link front and rear, with Fox coilover suspension, Dana 44 front axle, and Wilwood Brakes turns the Scout II from an off-road relic to a modern vehicle with serious capabilities.
Each Velocity vehicle is tested and tuned with 500 miles and a 300-point quality inspection to ensure it is ready for its new owner.
- Gen V GM 6.2L LT1 V8
- 10L80 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Holley Mid Mount Serpentine System
- Velocity Exclusive Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Custom Glasurit Paint
- 17" Polished Wheels
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A Tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 6 Point Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Focal Audio Sound System
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Classic Wood Steering Wheel
- Vintage Air A/C System
- VR Exclusive Frame built by Roadster Shop
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Fox Coilovers
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Dana 60 Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
Scout II Builds
Have a look through these previous International Scout restorations and more to help inspire your choices for your own special edition Scout II.