It might look mild-mannered, but our ’66 Early Ford Bronco is a beast lying in wait. Immaculately metal-corrected for a flawless Brittany Blue PPG Custom paint job and fitted with new glass and weather seals all around, plus diamond-stitched Velocity Exclusive custom-upholstered high-back seats, dash, and door cards, it’s truly the epitome of a modern-classic restoration.
But there’s so much more. Modernized with LED headlights from JW Speaker, Velocity custom front and rear bumpers with inset LED lighting, Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, Vintage Air, and an Ididit tilt column, it gets the touches that make it a pleasure to drive.
When you fire it up, the beast comes out to play. The Ford Coyote V8 engine and Velocity Exclusive serpentine system with custom performance exhaust and headers, spin the new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear end. Pulling this beautiful beast to a stop are Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes all around.
Where passion, performance, and style intersect, you’ll find the experts at Velocity.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity exclusive front and rear bumpers
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage